Today I have a really cute Soccer Ball Spinner card to share with you all! Made this birthday card a couple of weeks ago for a super cool 15 year old, who loves everything soccer!
The only file I used for this card was the soccer ball that comes from SVG Cuts Sports Lovers SVG Collection.
This card is super simple to make, so here is how I made mine...
- Cut out two soccer balls and glue them back to back with a piece of embroidery string or twine running down the centre in between the layers. Set this to the side.
- Next using circle dies, cut out a large enough circle out of the front panel of the base card as well as the top layer of your card.
- Attach the soccer ball cut out using the stings to the top and bottom of the circle cut out, make sure to pull the strings taught. Use strong adhesive.
- Emboss the top layer of the card if you like, and glue that layer to the top of the card covering up the string ends and sandwiching them between the layers.
- I cut out a (red) circle border to finish the opening around the soccer ball using two different sized circle dies.
- Embellish the rest of the card as you like!
The stamp inside is a combination of stamps I used from Snarky Stamps.
Hope you have enjoyed my Soccer Ball Spinner Card, maybe even inspired to make one of your own!
Have a great weekend!
& Happy Crafting :)