I cannot remember the last time we have had such a mild winter. The little snow that we had is almost all gone! Every year it feels like we only get a few weeks of Spring and then go straight into summer because of our extremely long winters! This year I think we will see it fairly soon (fingers crossed). I cannot wait for Spring to arrive!
When I first say the latest FREE Celtic Card file from SVG Cuts, I immediately was inspired to create a Spring/Easter card. Look just how beautiful it turned out!
Here is a close up of these dainty little flowers and the stamped sentiment.
and a peek at the inside!
For those interested...
Here is the recipe for this card:
- SVG file - FREE Celtic Card
- dies - Simon Says Stamp mini flower and leaves wafer dies
- Hello stamp - Spring Hello by Lia - Hero Arts
- thinking of you stamp - Prayer Stamp and Dies Set from Simon Says Stamp designed by Hero Arts
- Ink - Tuxedo Black - Memento
- Stamp Positioner - my own DIY Stamping tool
- Cardstock - AC Cardstock
- Electronic Die Cutting Machine - Silhouette Cameo
The Hello stamp was stamped then cut using the Silhouette PixScan mat using a scanner. Click HERE for a previous tutorial on the pixscan/scanner method.
Hope my Hello Spring Celtic Card has inspired you to create something beautiful today!
I think this card can be made to suit whatever theme you want. It's a great card base to have in your collection! Don't forget to download it for FREE and check out all of the other FREE files in the FREE Design Section!
Also check out Mary's latest SVG Kit
Springtime Box Cards SVG Kit
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting :)
Linking up with:
Hero Arts - Fabulous Flower Challenge
Simon Says Stamp -
Simon Says Stamp - Simon Says: Anything Goes