We took a last minute trip away to the Bahamas for Spring Break :) Definately needed to see the sun, it has been a very long depressing Winter!
While on our trip we collected some seashells on the beach. My son wanted a pendant made with one of the shells and my daughter some earings. So I thought why not make all her little friends a pair as well! A super easy and quick craft to make... a real authentic souvenir, unlike the fridge magnets I brought back that say Bahamas but were made in China!
Aren't they SO cute! I even made a pair for myself, hehe ;)
To make this you will need:
Seashells (the smallest you can find)
Earing Posts and Backs
Hot Glue and Gun
- Wash and dry the seashells.
- Select shells similar in shape and size for each pair of earings you create.
- Turn on hot glue gun.
- Add a drop of glue to the back of the seashell.
- Attach the post to the center of the shell.
- Repeat for all other earings.
- Add them to an Earing Card.
- Give away your authentic super cool DIY Seashell Earings!
Using the Sihouette DSE, I created this cute Earing Card to attach my seashell earings to. The wording was also done using the Print n Cut feature on the Silhouette Cameo!
For all those of you that would like this Earing Card I'm giving it away for FREE!!!
Before you download...
My free files RULES!!!
- If you choose to download all I ask is you become a follower.
- Note my files are for personal use only! (Personal use means... only for you to use (no trading, or sharing of my files... let me do that!)
- If you want to share, send your friends over to my blog for the download.
- I'm OK with people sharing my files on their own sites as long as there is a direct link back to this blog...Give credit where credit is due! (a message to me would also be appreciated)
Click HERE for your free download!
I hope you remeber this little Seashell Earing craft the next time you are on a beach vacation and want to bring a little souvenir back home with you ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting :)
Sharing this with my Crafty Peeps!